Estroven® Maximum Strength
Estroven® Maximum Strength with naturally-sourced Black Cohosh and Soy Isoflavones is clinically shown to reduce menopausal symptoms plus promote bone health.
Estroven® Maximum Strength Ingredients
Estroven® Maximum Strength contains:
- Black Cohosh, plus clinically proven soy isoflavones to help reduce hot flashes and night sweats
- Vitamin D and Calcium to help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus to prevent Vitamin D deficiency. Calcium intake when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- High potency of many essential vitamins for women’s health
Directions for Estroven® Maximum Strength
Take one (1) caplet daily by mouth. Take a few hours before or after other medications or healthcare products.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For prolonged use, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions about Estroven® Maximum Strength
Yes, there is a small amount of green tea in Estroven® Maximum Strength which is a natural stimulant.
The best time to take Estroven® Maximum Strength is in the morning with your breakfast. Food helps with the absorption of the vitamins and may help prevent stomach upset.
The ingredients in Estroven® Maximum Strength are beneficial to women’s health.* While there have been no long-term side-effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Maximum Strength, speak with your healthcare practitioner for use beyond one year.
No, Estroven® Maximum Strength does not contain synthetic estrogen. Soy Isoflavones interact with some of the same receptors as estrogen to help address your hormonal imbalance, but will not increase hormone levels.
No, Estroven® Maximum Strength should be taken as directed.
No, Estroven Maximum Strength has not been found to cause weight gain. However during menopause, it is common for women to gain weight. Therefore, if you are concerned about excessive weight gain during menopause, please contact your healthcare professional as there can be many causes.
There is currently no clinical research indicating that Estroven® Maximum Strength will help prevent hair loss or vaginal dryness.
Results vary based on each individual’s symptoms and needs. Some women notice improvement in seven to ten days but may take up to thirty days for optimal results.
Yes, Estroven® Maximum Strength contains soy. The soy isoflavones have been clinically shown to reduce hot flashes and night sweats*.
Isoflavones, a group of naturally occurring compounds found in soybeans, are among the most extensively-studied alternatives to estrogen therapy. But all isoflavones are not the same. Only soy isoflavones have more than 25 studies evaluating the effects of soy isoflavones on hot flashes since the first research was conducted in 1995. A statistical analysis of 17 studies, found that isoflavones reduced the frequency and severity of hot flashes by more than 50 percent. These results agree with a previously published statistical analysis that included 19 studies. Estroven® Maximum Strength is specifically formulated with a highly concentrated soy extract having the same ratio of beneficial isoflavones found in soybeans and unfermented soy foods.
If you would like to return an i-Health product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.
For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call 1-800-722-3476